The Bluegrass Orthopaedics Work Comp Department is designed to assist in management of work injuries. Working as a team, our physicians, rehabilitation professionals and workers comp liaisons focus on recovery and returning to work. We utilize integrated evidence-based protocols that have been demonstrated to reduce lost time, employee morbidity and disability.
We understand that the injured worker's rehabilitation process is unique and as such, we treat work-related injuries and provide industrial consulting and injury prevention services for our patients. Our specially trained therapists deliver care with a patient-centered approach and focus on goal-oriented treatment programs.
Here at Bluegrass Orthopaedics, our mission is to return the injured worker back to his/her job as efficiently and safely as possible. That's why we customize care to match the specific needs of the patient. We have a commitment to maintain open communication and to ensure all parties are properly informed throughout the rehabilitation process.
- ADA Compliant Customized Pre-employment Screening
- Ergonomic Job Site Evaluation
- Development of Job Specific Exercise Programs
- Injury Prevention Employee Education
Post Injury Services
- Prompt evaluation and diagnosis
- Timely diagnostic testing: X Ray, MRI, EMG/NCVS
- Skilled Surgical Intervention
- ESI (Epidural Steroid Injection)
- IME (Independent Medical Exam) Second Opinion
- Permanent Partial Impairment Ratings (PPI)
- Post-Injury Rehabilitation
- FCE (Functional Capacity Evaluations)
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
WE CAN HELP
TRUST THE BEST
WORK INJURY TEAM